Saturday 16 August 2008

TEDDY'S TRAVELS



Hello everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend! For today I have completed the Cutie Sunday Challenge Sketch No.5. I struggled to make a Puzzle piece, but I am happy with my completed piece. I have used a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp from her "Lily & Milo" set, called Teddy's Travels. I have coloured the stamped image, using a combination of Twinkling H2O's, and my Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes.
The card was then finished off with some paper flowers.

I hope you enjoy my card, and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

doris said...

Wunderschön!!!

Liebe Grüße
Doris

Tina said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for playing.

Hugs
Tina

*Arwen* said...

Hi Louise
This really a very cute card - I love it!
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen

Anonymous said...

Hi Louise,
thank you for your comments. Your card is also great love and very nice prima flower.

Hugs
Marushy