Wednesday 27 August 2008

HOT BUT COOL NOTEBOOK


Hello all, what a day! Think I need a stiff drink after the day I have had (pity I don't drink)! Well a little bit of relaxation now, and here is my Challenge entry for today... This Challenge is from Penny Black Saturday Challenge - No 11 "No cards Allowed". I have opted to make a little "Notepad", using Penny Black stamp "Hot but Cool" (3686K), which I have coloured in using my Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes, the front cover, and back covers have been covered with some lilac checked paper, and the Note sheets inside have been taken from Crafters Companion CD "Boys and Girls". The front of the Notepad has also been finished off with a few gems, and a paper flower, flower brads for the eyelets at the top, using my new toy, the "Croc-a-dile", and then White and Lilac ribbons weaved through the eyelets, to keep the whole thing together.

Happy crafting, and come back and visit very soon!

11 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Wonderful notebook, love the ribbon threaded the flower eyelets. Very pretty colors. Thanks for playing along in this weeks PBSC ~ Jovi

Kath Stewart said...

What a great idea Louise - love your note book with that cute image and love how you threaded your ribbon through the eyelets - thanks for joining us again this week at PBSC
Kath
xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

This is just great. Love the use of the ribbon and the image is beautifully coloured.

The Country Rose said...

Hi Louise! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I really like your notebook! Love the colors and the ribbons are such a sweet touch!

~Barb

Becky said...

Great note pad Lou, it looks really funky with this stamp!
Love Becky xx

carolann said...

Brilliant work hun awesome little book WTG xxx

craft mad Jenny said...

love it, such a great notebook!

Swaantje said...

*wow*
What a beautiful notebook !
Beautiful colours and image!


Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.


Hugs
Swaani

Sandra said...

Hi,great idea,love the note book,such a grest image and coloured beautifully,
Sandra x

Christine said...

This is a great notebook!Love what you have done with the ribbon!
Thanks for sweet comment on my blog!
Hugs Christine

tracie said...

fabulous notebook Louise, I love it - very girly. The ribbon is gorgoeus and love this cute image. Great work - thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x