Monday 25 August 2008

GUITAR GIRL


This Challenge I have done is from Cute Card Thursdays Challenge No. 24 - "Bright Colours"! I really went all out on this one, I just could not stop myself! I used this stamp from Spiral Whipser called "Guitar Girl", and have coloured her in with Sukura Souffle Pens, which I liked because they were almost Neon colours. The image was layered up on a few VERY bright pieces of plain cardstock, and the Backing paper is from Crafters Companion CD "Papercrafts". The card was finished off with some combinations of colours of Paper flowers.

Hope you enjoyed your visit, and please come back and visit soon!

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Louise, love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Becky said...

Another cool card! Love these stamps and the backing paper is lovely. Great flowers too!
Love Becky xx

carolann said...

Wow what a absolutely stunning card hun well done xxxx

Me(y)lanie said...

O rock me babe...

This is a verry cool card. I like it so much!

Thanks for visiting my blog. ;O)

Me(y)lanie <><