Thursday 28 August 2008

RAINY DAYS



Well it's almost the weekend now, just can't wait! My Challenge I have completed today is from Cutie Sunday - Sketch No. 7. The stamp I have used for this Sketch is from Elzybells, and is called "Rainy Days". I have coloured her in using Sukura Gellroll pens, after which I have used my favourite paper, the Pink Dotties, from Pink Petticoat Paper Collection CD. Finally the card has been finished off with a tag holding the sentiment, which I have put together using four Pink Brads, on top of this beautiful Pink ribbon.

Hope your have enjoyed browsing, and love to see you again. Thank you.

5 comments:

carolann said...

Brilliant card you have used lovely colours well done hun xxx

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours and the sweet image
hugs Bev x

Becky said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the stamp is so cute!
Love Becky xx

*Arwen* said...

It's so sweet Louise. I love it =)
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen

Sandy said...

Adorable card, Louise!! Love this little Elzy. Colors are wonderful.