Friday 22 August 2008

MARY'S FRIEND WARMS



Hello all, well the weekend is almost here, and looking forward to lots of Crafting. For today I have chosen Sketch Saturday - Sketch No. 12 as my Challenge. I have pulled this stamp out, and dusted it off.... This stamp is from Stampendous, and is called Mary's Friend Warms (TQ006). I thought I would have a bit of a change this time, and just went for using plain Watercolour pencils. The "dotty" background paper is from one of my favourite Pink Petticoat Paper Collection CD's, and finally to finish off the card, a big Pink paper flower.

Have a lovely day, and come back soon!

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, that is such a cute image. Have a good weekend

carolann said...

Brilliant card hun I love the stamp well done xxx

Annie said...

what a cute image on this card and love the dotty papers in the background. annie x

Debby said...

such a lovely card and cute image.thanks for visiting my blog ;)

Toni said...

what a gorgeous image! really love the card. xx

Jo said...

what a beautiful card! glad you found us!
sorry I wasn't around to comment last week, I was on holiday
Thank you for joining in
Jo xx