Wednesday 20 August 2008

LITTLE GEM TWINS




Well, it's Wednesday, and that much closer to the weekend, and a nice long one at that! For today, my Challenge has been taken from Our Creative Corner. This was a lovely Sketch, I don't often do elongated cards. I have used this cute stamp from Spiral Whisper, called "Little Gem Twins", and I have simply coloured it in with my Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes, and glued a few "little gems" onto the scarves of the dogs. The lovely background paper, is once again from one of Pink Petticoats Paper Collection CD's, and finally finished the card off with some black and white tartan ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed your visit, and thanks for stopping by, please call again soon!

4 comments:

carolann said...

Wow this is a absolutely stunning card well done hun xxxx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute I love those little doggies

Gill said...

Great card, love the different card shape, great papers and a super cute image, thanks for visiting my blog
lv Gill x

Gillian said...

Wonderful card. Love those dogs, great watercolouring and love the paw prints paper too.

Gill x