Monday 18 August 2008

PENNY BLACK BALLERINA


Hi Everyone, hope you are all well! My Challenge for today is from Penny Black Saturday Challenge No. 10 - Ribbons. I was lucky enough a few weeks ago to win the Penny Black Challenge, and my prize was the "Penny Black 12 Days of Christmas" Clear Unmounted Set of stamps. Well, here is one of the characters off that Set of Stamps.
I have coloured her in, and cut her using my Oval Nestabillities. I decided that I would layer up with another size Nesty, and when I had finished cutting the template out, I saw the "off-cut", and thought I would use that instead, just simply placing a different background paper at the back. With the Ribbon, and have used a "Button-Hole" punch to make cuts at the top, and then just threaded Ribbons through, and twisted them. Then finally finished off the card with a couple of paper flowers.

Thanks for visiting, and come back soon!

12 comments:

MinnaK. said...

Your card is fabulous, i like the way you have use the ribbons, and colours are great, and the image is cute!!!

Gillian said...

Hi Louise,Did not know you had a blog. Beautiful card, and I'll tell you you get so addicted to the challenges.  There is almost one every day from one blog or another.  I love the Penny Black challenge, the images are so cute.Gill x 

Gillian said...

Me again,Oh my, just been through your blog..... You are addicted already!Gill x

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a beautiful and cute card! I love the layout and the flowers that you have used! Great work! ;-)

And thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!

Hugs Bine/Zimtschnecke

tracie said...

gorgeous card, love the design. The ribbon look fabulous - great work. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card for the challenge - love that cute image and how you've used your ribbons - thanks for playing along at PBSC again this week
lvoe
kath
xxxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Lou! It's so nice to find your blog and thank you for the lovely comment you left on mine. Love that ballerina, so cute! Hugs, Chris

tiggertastic said...

Loved looking at your blog page, such colourful designs

Sarah x

paru's_circle said...

nice blog u make great cards!

Becky said...

Hi Lou! Your card is brilliant! I love what you have done with the ribbons, so pretty!
Love Becky xx

cats whiskers said...

Love the colours on this card and such a cute iamge. Great card
Thnks for joining us
Hugs \Jacqui x

Jozza said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the way you've used the ribbon :o)

xxx