Tuesday 5 August 2008

NO PINK!


Well todays Challenge for me is Penny Black Saturday Challenge No. 8 - No Pink!
This was really hard as I love Pink, but thought the easiest way of getting around that problem..... Do a Christmas card, so here it is. I have used another one of my old Penny Black Stamps "Christmas Peek-a-Bear" (321F). He has been coloured in with Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes, and how could it not be Christmas without a bit of GLITTER. Decorative paper in the Background is from Kameo Cards.

Thanks for stopping by and visting.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely card Louise and that was my way of getting around using pink too- make a Christmas card lol
Thanks for the comment on my blog
Wendy x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card louise - love the image and great colour work and another card for your Christmas pile - thank you for joining us again this week at PBSC
Kath
xxxxx

chloe said...

awww that stamp is sooo cute!!...Gorgeous..love it!
...and your right...christmas just isn't christmas without all the glitter and sparkle..lol..!!

Good Luck in the challenge!..and thankyou for your comment you left on my blog!

chloe
x

tracie said...

oh wow very cute Louise, love the bear he's adorable and the papers are great. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Bev said...

What a darling card - love the image, it's so beautifully coloured

Brenda said...

Beautiful card. It reminds me I need to get working on my Christmas cards. TFS

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, fabulous image