Saturday 23 August 2008

BETH ROCKING



Good morning Crafters, an early morning for me today, a quick posting, then I am off to do some Ceramic Painting at a Seminar all day in Kettering. My Challenge for today was from Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch 9. I have hauled out another old Stampendous stamp from the bottom of my cupboard. This stamp os called "Beth Rocking" (TV006), and I have coloured her in using normal Watercolour Pencils. The card was finished off with a Gold tassel, and ribbon.
Hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks for visiting.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautifully coloured and thepapers look great.

craft mad Jenny said...

so love those papers!

LizzyWizzy said...

Lovely card, really nice :-)

Becky said...

Aww, what a gorgeous card! It's amazing what you can find at the bottom of you craft cupboard isn't it?? Have a great day today!
Love Becky xx

carolann said...

Wow awesome card I love the colours that you use its brilliant hun xxx

Annie said...

love those papers and the gorgous cute image! annie x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable card ,realy gorgeous ,Dawnx

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card Lou. Kimx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Lou! I love the stamp, it's so cute and your colouring is wonderful. Gorgeous paper and details too. Hugs, Chris x

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww cute! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x