Monday 11 August 2008

GINGER



For todays Challenge, I have made a card for Friday Sketchers, and their Challenge was Sketch No. 14. I stamped Penny Black's "Ginger" (3843K), onto a piece of card.
I then marked my rectangle to the size I wanted on the back of my card, then cut an "X" diagonally from one corner to the other. I then tore off the "tip" of each "Triangle" shape, and then rolled each one over a Kebab stick, to create the rolled affect. I then used double sided tape, and fixed my stamped image on the back of the card. The card was then finished off with some ribbon, and paper flower, and a few gems.
I hope you enjoyed browsing my blog, and thanks for visting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute card and I love the pb image! Thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.
Carole ;o)

Unknown said...

it´s so cute and really lovely.
thank you for your entry to my sketch at friday sketchers.
love, bea