Sunday 31 August 2008

SUMMER ICE CREAM


Hi everyone, hope everyone is well! I have had a lovely day cardmaking, and in between doing a little (very little) housework. Well today I have managed to complete two Challenges again, and here is the first one.... This Challenge is from
Arty Girlz Challenge - Challenge No. 49 "Summer". Now when I think about Summer, I think lovely walks in the Country, and eating Ice-Cream, and this Sugar Nellie stamp, called "Summer Ice-Cream", fits the bill perfectly. I have coloured the stamped image in with my Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes. The image has then been layered on some Orange Handmade paper, which I have torn around the edges, and layered up again on a plain piece of Orange cardstock. I have used a piece of "Dotty" paper which was an off-cut from a previous project, and have placed that down the spine of the card. The final touches were a mixture of paper/silk flowers, combined to make this single flower, and some Orange Gems down the bottom corner, for a little added interest.

I hope you enjoyed your visit, and pop back soon! Happy Crafting x

8 comments:

Becky said...

So pretty! I love the image and the flower!
Love Becky xx

Victoria said...

your card is gorgeous.

thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog too.

hugs

Vicky x

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous card Louise love the stamp and your colouring is lovely.

Thanks for joiningin with the Arty Girlz challenge.

Crissi & Julie xx

carolann said...

Wow stunning card I love the colors you have used hun xxxx

craft mad Jenny said...

such a yummy card, lovely.

Lynsey said...

Hi Louise
I love your summery card! Good luck with the challenge.
Lynsey :)

Becca said...

This is so sweet..adorable card.

RubyMay said...

Great card with lovely colours. I love the image x