Sunday, 31 August 2008

SUMMER ICE CREAM


Hi everyone, hope everyone is well! I have had a lovely day cardmaking, and in between doing a little (very little) housework. Well today I have managed to complete two Challenges again, and here is the first one.... This Challenge is from
Arty Girlz Challenge - Challenge No. 49 "Summer". Now when I think about Summer, I think lovely walks in the Country, and eating Ice-Cream, and this Sugar Nellie stamp, called "Summer Ice-Cream", fits the bill perfectly. I have coloured the stamped image in with my Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes. The image has then been layered on some Orange Handmade paper, which I have torn around the edges, and layered up again on a plain piece of Orange cardstock. I have used a piece of "Dotty" paper which was an off-cut from a previous project, and have placed that down the spine of the card. The final touches were a mixture of paper/silk flowers, combined to make this single flower, and some Orange Gems down the bottom corner, for a little added interest.

I hope you enjoyed your visit, and pop back soon! Happy Crafting x

9 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Gorgeous card!
So love that image and your colouring is perfect.

Becky said...

So pretty! I love the image and the flower!
Love Becky xx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

your card is gorgeous.

thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog too.

hugs

Vicky x

crissi said...

Gorgeous card Louise love the stamp and your colouring is lovely.

Thanks for joiningin with the Arty Girlz challenge.

Crissi & Julie xx

carolann said...

Wow stunning card I love the colors you have used hun xxxx

Jenny said...

such a yummy card, lovely.

Lynsey said...

Hi Louise
I love your summery card! Good luck with the challenge.
Lynsey :)

Belas Creating Place said...

This is so sweet..adorable card.

RubyMay said...

Great card with lovely colours. I love the image x