Friday 29 August 2008

CHRISTMAS DEER



Well, it's almost the weekend, and here is my Challange posted for today. This Challenge is from Sketch Saturday - Sketch No. 13. Once again I have dug deep into my drawer full of Stamps, and out popped this lovely stamp. This stamp is from Stampendous, called "Christmas Deer" (UQ004), and I have used Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes again!, and then simply finished off the card with two shades of green backing papers off my favourite Paper Collection CD,s. The sentiments have also simply been typed on my computer.

Hope you enjoyed your visit, and pop back anytime! Happy Crafting X

9 comments:

Gillian said...

This is so cute, love the image and the touch of glitter. You must have so many stamps in your drawers. Love the spotty paper too, what CD have you used?

Gill x

Jo said...

awwwwww so adorable!
what a brilliant card.
Thank you for taking part,
Jo xx

Sam said...

Great card, love the cute image. You have some beautiful cards on your blog.
Sam x

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Louise.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments. Your cards are lovely, and I love this latest one. The image is so cute, and the colouring so right. Love it.
Love Debbie xx

Rach said...

oh this is gorgeous....its such a shame that they don't make these stamps anymore this one is fabulous..hugs rachxx

Becky said...

Aww, what a pretty stamp! Love how you've coloured it too!
Great card!
Love Becky xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Louise
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your card is lovely! This image is so cute.
Lynsey :)

Sandy said...

What a precious image!! Love the sketch too.

carolann said...

Stunning crimbo card hun well done xxxx