Thursday 21 August 2008

BLANKET MAGGIE



Hello Crafters, what a day! I need to relax! So here is my Challenge for today - Cutie-Sunday - Sketch No. 6, and here is my card. This cute stamp is from Bootiful Stampz, and it is called Blanket Maggie. She was really easy to colour, which I have done using a combination for Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes, and Sukura Gel Pens.
I have then cut her out using my Scolloped Oval Nestability, also cut a larger Oval from another colour, and layered them up. I have then made two tags, completing them with a few Brads, and Ribbon, and finally finished it off a Freebie text from a craft Magazine.

Anyway that is all from me today, keep well, and thanks for dropping in, please call again! Happy Crafting.....

6 comments:

Annie said...

what a cute image on your card, it reminds me of my youngest who always went to sleep with a blanket over his head - almost 30 years ago now! annie x

*Arwen* said...

Oh what a cute card - I like this funny little girl =)
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen

Tanja Schurat (vorm. Kortmann) said...

Hi Louise, I love your card too !!! It's very cute !!! And I love your blog, there are so many lovely cards !!!
hugs, Tanja

nessy said...

so cute!! fab image and great card
vanessa xx

carolann said...

fantastic card the maggies stamp is ace love the colours you have used WTG Hun xxxx

Tina said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for playing.

Hugs
Tina