Friday 1 August 2008

SKELETON LEAF DRESS


Well, I am certainly enjoying my weekend already! My next Challenge is from The Card Grotto - Blogoversary Round Two "Monotone".

As Purple is one of my favourite colours, and I am also quite partial to a bit of Glittering, so why not combine the two! I have stamped a Bodice image onto Acetate, and glittered from the back, using this beautiful Purple Glitter. The "skirt" of the dress is an arrangement of dyed skeleton leaves, all finished off on a background of handmade paper, which has been frayed around the edges.

3 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Louise, LOVE the colour and the pretty leave as the skirt part of the dress. Thank you for entering my challange x

nessy said...

wonderful card ~ great idea~ lovely colours!
vanessa xx

Lisa Foster said...

Absolutely Beautiful! How cleaver to use Skeleton leaves for the skirt! Your colors are just wonderful!
I LOVE your blog too! I'll definately be visiting again! :)