Sunday 24 August 2008

SWEET 'N SASSY



Hello fellow crafters, hope you are all enjoying the lovely long weekend! For today I have taken up the Challenge from A Spoonful of Sugar - Challenge No. 13. I really enjoyed this Sketch, it gave me a chance to use up a few of my leftover pieces of backing papers I had lying around on my craft table. I have used the lovely Sugar Nellie stamp "Sweet 'n Sassy", which I have coloured in using my Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes. The card was then finished off with a lilac dotty piece of ribbon, and a lovely lilac and pink paper flower.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit, and please come back soon, and most of all Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Such a pretty card Lou and so beautifully coloured, perfect!
Love Becky xx

eba said...

That's a really pretty card! Love the colour theme you have chosen!

Heather said...

Hi
Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
I've been having a wander round your blog - love it and your cards.
Rica xxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Louise,Thanks for playing along this week.
Hugs Debbie x

Timetostamp said...

thanks for visiting my blog! I love your colouring on the Sweet Ebony - it's so vibrant! Love all the colours you've chosen!