Sunday 17 August 2008

CUDDLE UP




Another Challenge for me today, and this is from A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge - A Secret Message! I loved this Challenge, by the time I had finished my card, I had changed my mind about 100 times, and finally this was the outcome.... I have used a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp, from her "Lily & Milo" range, called Cuddle-up!
I absolutely love this stamp... I stamped the sheep, coloured them in with Sukura Gel pens, and then topped them with "Blobs" of glitter! To finish off the card, I punched "Ribbon" holes on the top and bottom of each side, and threaded two thin pieces of ribbons through, to make a "Slider". Behind the flower is a tab, which you pull to reveal the "Secret Message".

I hope you liked visiting, and please call in again!

11 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

That is so clever. Love the card. I love the texture to it as well. Kimx

Charli said...

Great texture and the colours are very classy.
Charli
x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Absolutely fabulous & love the slider effect to hide your message... TFS

Lorraine xxx

CraftyC said...

A great card!]
Clairex

Debbie said...

Love the card and how you have hidden your message, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Bubbles said...

Fabulous card Louise and such a cute image, fab way of hiding the messagae to! Thanks for joining in.
Joanne x

Tindaloo said...

cool hidden message! great card and sweet motif :)

carolann said...

This is so clever well done hun xxx

Trina said...

Love your slider card! Beautiful image and love your coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Jose said...

WOW! what a lovely card
Jose

Miia said...

Lovely card. Image is so cute :)