Sunday 3 August 2008

SPRINKLES


Good afternoon crafters, I hope your weekend has been a lovely one. I certainly have been busy Crafting, and have enjoyed every minute of it! Today's Challenge for me was, Daring Cardmakers Challenge "Sprinkles"!
I have used tiny Micro Beads, and Shrink-Plastic flowers to create my "Shaker" Card.
The Background I have made using Moonshadow Inks, and the Background in my Shaker card is a beautiful paper from Glenda Waterworth's CD - Artylicious Fantasy Floral.

Enjoy, and thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

SueH said...

Hi Louise, Thanks for droping by the DCM's blog and taking up the challenge of your first dare.

I've never attempted a shaker card myself but you've done a wonderful job.......definitely loads of sprinkles in there!

Jozza said...

That's a fab card Louise! I've never tried a shaker card either but it looks fab :o)