Saturday 16 August 2008

FANNY'S CUDDLE


My second Challenge for today is Sarah Kay's Weekly Challenge No. 6. I really enjoyed this Challenge. I thought I would go very Dotty and Bright for this one.
I have used the lovely Sarah Kay stamp "Fanny's Cuddle", and have coloured her in with again both my Twinkling H2O's, and Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes. The purple "dotty" paper came off one of Pink Petticoats Paper Collections CD's, and the orange "dotty" paper was a freebie out of a craft magazine. I have then finished off the card with a few Gems, and a nice bright fabric flower.

Thanks for popping in, and I hope you come back and visit soon!

5 comments:

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow, what a great card. Love the papers and this image looks so cute.
Hugs, Moni

doris said...

Eine zauberhafte Karte.

Hugs, doris

Bubbles said...

Oh wow your card is gorgeous I love these colours together and the image is beautiful. I don't have any Sarah Kay stamps yet :0(

Bev said...

Oh my goodness, this is totally gorgeous Louise, just love the colour scheme!!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful colors and I love the polka dots!! Nice interpretation of the sketch:)Kathy