Saturday 30 August 2008

CLARITY STAMP CORSET


Hi Crafters, hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather, and getting loads of cardmaking done, like me! For today I have completed two Challenges, the first of which is a NEW Challenge set by Kaboodle, and in the Challenge we could create something from the free papers which could be downloaded from their Site. Well, here is my creation! I have Downloaded two of the papers, and then used two different sizes of my favourite "Zebra" print ribbon to edge the papers. The stamp I have chosen is a Corset (ND20F), and is from Clarity Stamps, which I have coloured in with my Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes. The card has then been layered up on a piece of Red, and Black pearlescent cardstock, and finally finished off with a "Zebra" print bow.

Hope your enjoyed your visit, and feel free to come back anytime! Happy Crafting x

10 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Great card ! Thank you for joining our challenge. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Jo x

Tracey said...

Hi Louise, it's fab what you've done with the download. Great card. Thanks for joining us on Kaboodle Doodles first challenge, look forward to seeing more of your creations :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Sandra said...

Hi,great card,love the corset stamp and the zebra ribbon is gorgeous...
Sandra x

Bev said...

Oh wow! This is just fab Louise - love it!!

hugs Bev x

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love this card! The stamp looks really cool. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Pascalex

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card Louise. Fab what you have done with the papers. Thanks for joining the challenge. Kimx

Lisa said...

Thanks for playing along! A gorgeous card. I must get myself some of that zebra ribbon!

Lisa x

Unknown said...

lovely! thanks for joining in the kaboodle doodle challenge x

Becky said...

Such a cool card Lou!
Love Becky xx

stamp and scrape said...

The zebra stripes are inspired! Lovely!
Ros