Monday 25 August 2008

MOTORCYCLIST


My next Challenge for today is from Daring Cardmakers Challenge - "This Way", using arrows. Here is my card... I used a Judikins stamp called "Motorcyclist" (2983G), which is available from Stamp Addicts, which I have coloured in using my trusty Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes. For my background paper, I cut up an old Collins Road Map, and for my arrows, I went onto Free Clipart on the web, and printed off a few Road Signs, which I have placed randomly on my card. The image was layered up on black card, and finished off with some Black Brads. My sentiment was typed on my computer, and layered up with Red and Black card.

Happy crafting, and thanks for popping in, and please come back soon!

7 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a fabulous card, I love how you have used the map as the background, great idea and perfect for any motor bike fan, Hugs, Nikki x

Becky said...

Such a cool card, great for those difficult man cards!
Love Becky xx

Chris said...

Hi Louise, this is a brilliant card!! Love your creativity in finding all the elements for it and it's a perfect card for a man. Hugs, Chris x

Allison said...

great idea
AllisonX

carolann said...

What a brilliant card well done hun xxx

NGCARDS said...

very clever I really like this =)
xxx

Kath Stewart said...

great take on the challenge and love how you used an old book of maps
Kath
xxxx