Friday 29 August 2008

PRECIOUS MOMENTS




Well, one more from me today, before I get down to making some more cards over the weekend! This Challenge is from Sarah Kay Challenge - Week 8 Sketch Challenge.
I have used this gorgeous Sarah Kay stamp called "Precious Moments", and I have coloured her in with my ever faithful Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes, and then layered the image up on a plain piece of lilac pearlescent cardstock. For the background elements, I have used three varieties of papers. Firstly - Green flowery paper is a new paper off Funky Hand's Download called Minty Madness, check it out, there are some lovely designs on there. Secondly - Lilac Dotty paper (and small piece of Green Dotty paper), are both from Pink Petticoat's Paper Collection CD "His & Hers", and thirdly the last piece of Lilac paper is a scrap from my craft stash. The sentiment is also from the Funky Hands Minty Madness Download. The final finishing touches were a lovely paper flower, and two lilac brads to attach the sentiment to the ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed your visit to my Blog, and come back very soon! Happy Crafting x

7 comments:

Becky said...

Lovely card Lou, I love the Minty download, the setiments are brill!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Louise, I love the colours and fantastic colouring, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my card Jill x

Bev said...

firstly I would like to ty for the lovely comments you left on my blog..........ty.
what a lovely selection of cards you have made. love the colours and papers you have used on the sarah kay card.
xx

ribenaruby said...

Thanks for visiting. Great colours you have used and I especially love the paper flowers.

carolann said...

Absolutely fantastic card hun well done xxxx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, love the colours & the image :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Kathy said...

Lovely card!! Your image is adorable and your interpretation of the sketch and embellishments are fabulous :)Kathy