Sunday 10 August 2008

CHRISTMAS HONEY


Well today, I have been very busy, my first Challenge for today is from A Spoon Full of Sugar - "Recycle". I have used this lovely Sugar Nellie stamp "Christmas Honey", and my Recycled bits I have used are : Ribbons, rescued off a Chocolate Box, Buttons taken off an old Shirt, and a scrap piece of paper found in my "Bits and Bobs" Box.

This was a very interesting Challenge, as it makes you think what you have lying around that can be re-used. Very good Challenge!

5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

BEautiful card louise, love the cute image and the lovely colour scheme you have used. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs Nikki x

Trina said...

Great card!! Your image is colored so beautifully!! Love the ribbon and the colors on this card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week!

Tindaloo said...

Hi! Beuatiful card and lovely colors :)

Gill said...

Beautiful card, your colouring is super, love the colours and the layout
lv gill x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow I just love this what glorious colours you have used
Hugs \jacqui x