Sunday 17 August 2008

PEN PAL - TAKE 2




A few more Challenges from me today, before I rest my weary head. The next Challenge I have completed today is from Friday Sketchers No. 15. I really loved doing this Sketch. I brought out my Sugar Nellie stamp - Pen Pal, out for another outing.... She is a lovely image, and I always enjoy colouring her in, with my good old Art-Kure Watercolour Brushes again! The background papers have all come from Pink Petticoats Paper Collections CD's. The card has then been finished off with lilac ribbon, and a big bold flower!

Thanks for visiting, and please call in again!

8 comments:

carolann said...

Stunning I love the stamp WTG hun xxx

Torill said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! It's always great!
Love your colours and painting! Good luck!

Beryl K said...

Another beautiful card
Beryl x

craft mad Jenny said...

another great card - love the way you used eyelets and ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Love this card and image...fabulous! Thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.
Carole ;o)

Murielle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, great colours and gorgeous image.

Beryl said...

Hi Louise,
Thanks for visiting my little space. I've just been admiring your work (it's lovely to find new places to visit) and think it's brilliant. The stamp on this card is just gorgeous. Love it.
Beryl xx