Friday 3 April 2009

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE - WEEK 42


Phew...., and my last card for today is for Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 42 - "Think Spring", and I have chosen one of my favourite stamps from the Penny Black T-for Transparent Collection called Garden Friends. For me the first things I think of for Spring is Flowers, and Rabbits (because of Easter), so this image is perfect because it has both! I have coloured the image with my Sukura Gel Pens, and then have cut the image with an oval nesty, and layered the image on pink and brown card. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad called "Blush". The bottom half of my card is pink Bazzil cardstock run though a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder, and to finish the card off a strip of ribbon, some paper flowers with pearl brads, and a couple of pink gems. Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and hope you have a lovely day. Happy Crafting X

11 comments:

Lynsey said...

Lou this is a beautiful spring card! I love the flowers.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Anonymous said...

wow Louise you have been busy!
love this card as well, great flower embellishments and papers. Your image is so cute. have a great weekend. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

wowww Louise,what a gorgeous card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Poppy said...

gorgeous card.
poppy

Nessie said...

What a lovley card,love that image.

xxx

nessy said...

how sweet is this!!!? love the delicate papers ~perfect
vanessa xx

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!! I like the colours, the cute image,... perfect!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Maria Matter said...

Hi Louise,
So glad you stopped by my blog for a little visit this morning!
You have been making some gorgeous cards. This sweet little PB image is adorable and your coloring is tops! Love the blush paper and your embossing and those beautiful flowers finish it off nicely! A splendid card!
Blessings, Maria

Pauline C said...

Love this - it is so cute and sweet! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Louise I love visiting you you always have such lovely soft cards to view, I am a real fan hun and I adore this one
Hugs Jacqui x

tracie said...

Oh Louise what a gogoeus card, love the pretty colours and cute iamge ~ fabulous !!
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x