Monday, 20 April 2009

TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS CHALLENGE NO. 5




Hello everyone, hope you are all well, and had a lovely weekend. I have a few posts today, and my first card is for Truly Scrumptious Challenge No. 5 - a Sketch by Michele. To start off with, I have decided to rotate the Sketch, to fit the image I have chosen. I have used a Stampingbella stamp called Chickabella, and she has been coloured with a combination of Art-Kure WC Brushes, and Sukura Gel Pens. The image has been cut to size, and layered on pink and green card. The backing papers are all from a Basic Grey paper pad called Sugared. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, and a strip of pale pink tiny pearls from my craft stash.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Briliant image Louise and perfect for the occasion :) Donna x

Dawn said...

Beautiful card! Great stamp and choice of papers

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Sharon said...

This is fab Louise, I love the pearls. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x