Monday 20 April 2009

TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS CHALLENGE NO. 5




Hello everyone, hope you are all well, and had a lovely weekend. I have a few posts today, and my first card is for Truly Scrumptious Challenge No. 5 - a Sketch by Michele. To start off with, I have decided to rotate the Sketch, to fit the image I have chosen. I have used a Stampingbella stamp called Chickabella, and she has been coloured with a combination of Art-Kure WC Brushes, and Sukura Gel Pens. The image has been cut to size, and layered on pink and green card. The backing papers are all from a Basic Grey paper pad called Sugared. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, and a strip of pale pink tiny pearls from my craft stash.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Briliant image Louise and perfect for the occasion :) Donna x

Dawn said...

Beautiful card! Great stamp and choice of papers

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Sharon said...

This is fab Louise, I love the pearls. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.