Sunday 19 April 2009

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE 13 04 09


And my next card for today is for Papertake Weekly Challenge - Perfect Pastels. I have used one my the new Whiff of Joy stamps called "Musing Melinda", I just love her she is one of my new favs. She has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens, and her wings glittered with a Quickie Glue pen and Crystal Glitter. The image has been cut with a Nesty, and layered on Pink card. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey paper pads called "Lily Kate". The card has been finished with a stamped sentiment also from Whiff of Joy, a pink organza ribbon and bow, some pale blue gems from my craft stash. Hope you have enjoyed your visit, and many thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Louise,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

karen said...

lovely card so pretty x karen x

Donna said...

Pretty little card Louise and you have coloured Melinda beautifully :) Donna x

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is so pretty! Love the DP and the colours you've used. katxx

nessy said...

such a pretty card ~what delicate paper ~ delightful
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Louise this is beautiful Melinda looks gorgeous. hugs rachxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x