Tuesday 14 April 2009

LILI OF THE VALLEY CHALLENGE NO. 25


Hi crafters, hope you are all well. Well I am off for a few days, so I thought before I start anything today, I best get the housework out the way. Now that it is done and dusted, I can get down to some crafting. I have a few cards today, and the first is for Lili of the Valley Challenge No. 25 - Fun - create something humerous, anything will do as long as it has some humour to it. I have used a Jasmine Diecut for this, with Jasmine holding lots of bags, and my caption which is a stamp from Elzybells says "Shop 'til you Drop!". I thought the two went quite well together, and in my mind it is a little humerous, I am sure all you ladies will see the funny side. I have just simply layered Jasmine on some pale pink and turquiose card cut with round nesties. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey paper pad called Two Scoops. The card has been finished off with some paper flowers, and pink gems.

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Love that smug look on Jasmine´s face as if she has overspent again on her shopping trip - love that dp and your gorgeous flowers too Louise, super card and I am still smiling. -x-

Donna said...

So pretty Louise and such a sweet image :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Louise this is fabulous thanks so much for joining us again with such a fabulous card
Hugs Jacqui x

Daisychain said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at LOTV thiw week.

Hugs Christine

Marcea said...

Wonderful card .... she looks like she knows how to shop!
Thanks for joining us on LOTV
-x-