Thursday 2 April 2009

DARING CARDMAKERS - BUNNIES AND CHICKS


And my next card today, is for Daring Cardmakers Challenge - "Bunnies and Chicks". I have used this cute stamp from Penny Black T-for Transparent Collection called Garden Friends, and he has been coloured with my WC Brushes, and Sukura Gel Pens. The image has been cut with a label nesty, and layered on orange and green card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Porcelain. I cut 3 circles from the Basic Grey paper, and layered them on pale green card cut with a round scalloped nesty. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, and some paper flowers with gem brads, all from my craft stash. Thanks for dropping in, and have a lovely day.

9 comments:

Louise said...

Hi lou just popped over to look at your blog after the lovely comments you left me. Your blog is lovely you have made some great cards, I nearly bought this penny black stamp and now wish I had,you have coloured the bunny so beautifully.

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Louise,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Fabby card Louise. :) The stamp is so cute and I really like the layering giving a lovely frame.

Vanessa.

Poppy said...

great card, love the image.
poppy

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous. Love the circles and flowers. and love BG! Beautiful Creation.

Steph said...

Oh this is so sweet, Louise! I really love that image and especially her tail! I thought about buying that set and now wish I had, it's adorable!

Kathy said...

This is such a sweet and pretty card, thank you so much for sharing it with us

aardvarkpest said...

Sweet card Louise. I love the image it's so sweet.The orange and green papers and flowers are a great colour combo.

Glenda

Bev said...

Oh this is fabulous Lou, love those delish papers that work so well with the darling image x