Thursday 23 April 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 47




Hello everyone, hope you are all well, a few very quick posts from me today, as I have a very busy day. My first card is for Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 47, and I have used a new Sugar Nellie stamp called Daisy with Pram, which has been coloured with Art-Kure WC Brushes. The image has been cut and layered on plae blue, and orange card. The backing papers are all from a Basic Grey paper pad called Gypsy, and I have just simply added a sentiment to finish the card.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet little card Louise and such a cute image :) Donna x

Poppy said...

aww so cute, lovely papers.
poppy

tracie said...

Oh what a cute image ~ fabulous card Lousie.
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
Have a great day
hugs
Tracie :)x

karen said...

lovely card i can't wait for my stamps to get here x karen x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Louise ,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeous :) love the image!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
hugs Ria