Tuesday 14 April 2009

THE SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE NO. 8




My next card is for The Sugar Bowl Challenge No. 8 - a Sketch from the lovely Tiets. I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp from the Leanne Ellis Collection called "Choose". I have coloured the image with Sukura Gel pens, and for a little added interest, have stuck some tiny blue and pink gems in the strings above the hearts. The image has been cut and layered on pink and blue card. The backing papers are all from a Basic Grey paper pad called "Blush", and to finish the card off a stamped sentiment.

4 comments:

Artyjen said...

Lovely image colouring and the papers co-ordinate really well. Have a couple of sheets in that range but to date have not had the nerve to cut them up!!!
xoxo

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Louise,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Beautiful BG papers Louise, not seen this set before, think I might have to treat myself lol! :) Donna x

Kathy said...

GOrgeous interpretation of the sketch!! Your layers are gorgeous and I love your paper combo and image!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy