Thursday 16 April 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 46




Hi everyone, a couple of posts today, and I shall start off with a card for Sketch Saturday Challenge No. 46. I have chosen one of my new Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit stamps, called Princess Rabbit, and she has been coloured with Sukura Gel pens. Her fur has been glittered with a Quickie Glue pen, and crystal glitter, and for some added sparkle some tiny purple gems for her regal necklace. The image has been cut and layered on lilac and maroon card. The backing papers from a Basic Grey paper pad called Eva, and to finish the card off, a stamped sentiment, and a few lilac gems in the top left corner from my craft stash.

3 comments:

karen said...

the rabbit is so cute lovely colouring lou, very pretty x karen x

Donna said...

I love Princess Rabbit, she is adorable Louise, what a lovely card :) Donna x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Louise, hope you are well hunny. YOu have been busy with so many gorgeous makes since my last visit, i love them all. I am so looking forward to meeting you over the weekend, be sure to say hi!! speak soon, hugs Linda x