Saturday 11 April 2009

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR CHALLENGE NO. 46


And my final card for today is for A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge No. 46 - "How Old!" - create a card with the persons age on it. I have used two Magnolia stamps for this card - the Magnolia Horse, and Tilda holding Balloon, which have been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens. Tildas wings have also bee glittered using a Quickie Glue Pen and Crystal Glitter. The image has been cut, and layered on pink and maroon card, and all the corners rounded with a corner punch. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey paper pad called Euphoria. I also stamped an "8" in the balloon for the person age, and have also stamped a Birthday sentiment at the base of the image. The card has been finished off with some paper flowers, and square gem brads. Thanks for stopping by, and have a fab day!

8 comments:

Paula said...

Hiya Louise this is a great card the image is so sweet ive never seen this image before must try and find it lol. Love the layout and colours you have used too.
Paula xxxx

Sam said...

Hi Louise, thanks for stopping by on my blog. I've only just figured out how to do the link thing properly as I'm still new to this blogging malarky,think I've finally got it now.
Also I love this card it is soooo cute. I will get me some of those Tilda stamps one day.
Anyway have a lovely Easter,take care
Sam x

cats whiskers said...

Hi sweetie still behind with my commenting can't seem to catch up. I love this gorgeous card your colouring of the little pony s fabulous hun. Hope ou re having a good Easter
Hugs jacqui x

nessy said...

gorgeous birtday card ~one little girl is going to love receiving this!! mmmmmm must get that horse!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Louise,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

Tracy said...

Love the colours, images, flowers, and thewhole package. Beautiful card.

Donna said...

Scrummy card Louise, love the papers and Tilda riding her horse, he is jus gorgeous :) Donna x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week, Hugs Debbie x