Tuesday 7 April 2009

TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS CHALLENGE NO. 4




Hello crafters, hope you are all well. I have quite a few posts today, so I will get started right away. My first card is for Truly Scrumptious Challenge No. 4 - a Sketch from DT member Mina, and for this, I have chosen a stamp from the Clear Stamps Collection of Candyfloss and Marshmallow. Not too sure if this cute bunny is Candyfloss or Marshmallow.... I have coloured the image with Sukura Gel Pens, and then the image has been cut with an oval nesty, and layered on pink card cut with a scalloped oval nesty. The outer elements of the Sketch have been cut with round nesties. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad called Sugared. The card has been finished off with a strip of scrap pink card run through a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder, a stamped sentiment, and some pink gems from my craft stash. I have just realised as I'm posting this card, that I did not go wild with "flowers", but the bunny is holding a flower, so I hope that counts!

7 comments:

Donna said...

Great papers and colours on this card Louise and such a cute image :) Donna x

karen said...

lovely card lou x karen x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card, what an adorable bunny! Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Steph said...

What a sweetie!

Dawn said...

These images are just my fav at the moment - wonderful card and colours

thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Heather said...

Fabulous card Louse - love your choice of colours and papers and that cute image.
Thanks for joining us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Michele said...

Love it Louise.

Michele
x