Tuesday, 7 April 2009

TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS CHALLENGE NO. 4




Hello crafters, hope you are all well. I have quite a few posts today, so I will get started right away. My first card is for Truly Scrumptious Challenge No. 4 - a Sketch from DT member Mina, and for this, I have chosen a stamp from the Clear Stamps Collection of Candyfloss and Marshmallow. Not too sure if this cute bunny is Candyfloss or Marshmallow.... I have coloured the image with Sukura Gel Pens, and then the image has been cut with an oval nesty, and layered on pink card cut with a scalloped oval nesty. The outer elements of the Sketch have been cut with round nesties. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad called Sugared. The card has been finished off with a strip of scrap pink card run through a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder, a stamped sentiment, and some pink gems from my craft stash. I have just realised as I'm posting this card, that I did not go wild with "flowers", but the bunny is holding a flower, so I hope that counts!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Great papers and colours on this card Louise and such a cute image :) Donna x

karen said...

lovely card lou x karen x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card, what an adorable bunny! Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Steph said...

What a sweetie!

Dawn said...

These images are just my fav at the moment - wonderful card and colours

thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

Rica said...

Fabulous card Louse - love your choice of colours and papers and that cute image.
Thanks for joining us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Michele said...

Love it Louise.

Michele
x