Friday 17 April 2009

COLOUR CREATE CHALLENGE NO. 11


And my next card for today is for Colour Create Challenge No. 11 - Chocolate, Coffee and Cream. I have used a stamp from The Greeting Farm Collection called "Miss Anya", and she has been coloured using H2O's. The image has been cut with a round nesty, and layered on chocolate and cream card. The backing papers are both from a Pink Petticoat Paper Collection CD called "His and Hers". The sentiment is from Elzybells, and the card has been finished off with some cream ribbon, a few paper flowers with gem brads, and two gold gems, all from my craft stash. Thanks for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed your visit. Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous card ~love those colours together ~what a fab image ~love the wording ~so very girly and so pretty!
vanessa xx

maxine said...

Beautiful card Louise, I love these stamps, but Ive not used this one yet.

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Louise and lovely papers too. I so love these Miss Anya stamps!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

karen said...

lovely card once again lou, i do love browns they look so stunning x karen x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Louise,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

OMG I have so missed visiting your lovely blog dear, you have posted some terrific works of arts on here sinc I last visited, hope to be back to normal soon so I can visit everyday
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna said...

Ooooh scrummy card Lou, just love the colour combo....delish :) Donna x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Gorgeous card Louise. Beautiful use of the papers and ribbon. Love your image too. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Poppy said...

lovely image, great colours.
poppy

Anonymous said...

louise this a wonderful card, great colours, love anya's socks. hugs rachxx

Steph said...

Really love this one, Louise!!! I love those colours and the nesties circles look really fab, I only use two layers on my nesties. Might have to borrow that idea if you don't mind!!! x