Thursday 16 April 2009

THE SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 27




And my next card today is for The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge No. 27 - a Sketch from the lovely and talented Donna, but a Sketch with a colour twist of Chocolate Orange. I loved this Sketch, and I also loved the colour twist, so had great fun making this card. I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp from the Gorjuss Collection , and this gojuss one is called "Foxy". I have coloured her with Sukura gels pens, and the cut the image to size, layered it on orange and brown card. The backing papers are from Three Bugs in a Rug paper pad called Island. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, two paper flowers with gem brads, a strip of ribbon, and a few gold gems, all from my craft stash. Thank for stopping by, and hope you have a great day!

13 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Pretty card Louise. The gorjuss images are so cute (I really must purchase one). Thanks for leaving a lovely comment about my card. Diane x

karen said...

i love the colours you have used and the girl is perfect. x karen x

Anonymous said...

this is wonderful, a brilliant colour combo Louise, and such pretty flowers. hugs rachxx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Louise, luv the colour combo, great colouring, sue.x

Debs said...

lovely card Louise, DT papers are a perfect choice, and i love that sentiment stamp.
Debs

Riet said...

wowww Louise,what a beautiful card.

hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Hi Louise, this is an incredibly pretty card and what a cute little image, I'm so pleased you enjoyed my sketch and the colours are just scrummy :) thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Louise, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Becky said...

Wow! More gorgeous cards Louise! I love looking at all your cards when I've not visited for a few days, such variety and all beautiful!
Love Becky xx

karen said...

just a little something for you over on my blog, can't wait for saturday x karen x

Maria Matter said...

Louise, this is beautiful! What fabulous striped paper and super cute image!
Your cards are so fresh, they always make me smile!
Blessings, Maria

Jacilynn said...

Hi Louise,
Love the colors and design of this card. The DP is gorgeous. Love it!
Have a great day!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Louise, I love the papers and image just perfect, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx