Wednesday 15 April 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS CHALLENGE NO. 47




Morning all, hope everyone is well. I have a few posts today, and the first card is for Friday Sketchers Challenge No. 47 - a Sketch from Jacqueline. I have used a stamp from Stampingbella called Curly Surprisabella, and she has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens, and then cut with an oval nesty, and layered on pink card. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey paper pad called Euphoria. I actually made a small boo-boo when doing this card, as I stamped my sentiment in the top right corner, but managed to rectify it, by covering it up, and putting my three gems over the top. The card has then been finished off with a stamped sentiment, and also some stamped swirls, and finally a strip of ribbon from my craft stash.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab image and great card, love the colours. hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Lovely card Louise, pretty little swirls and the image is fab :) Donna x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Louise.

hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

ein schönes Kärtchen...

lg mOni

Deb said...

fabulous card Louise, so love the image! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx