Tuesday 21 April 2009

CUTE CARD THURSDAY CHALLENGE NO. 56


My next card is for Cute Card Thursday Challenge No. 56 - Floral Fantasy. I do not have many floral stamps on their own, and decided this would be a good opportunity to use this stamp I have had for ages from Elusive Images. I tried stamping this image, and attempted using embossing powders, but after three attempts, gave up, and just stuck to using good old Stazon. The image has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens, and cut to size, and layered on purple and green card. The backing paper is from a K & Company paper pad called Lifes Journey Pansy Pad. The card has been finished off with some purple ribbon and a few purple gems, and some pansy flowers with pearl brads, from my craft stash. Many thanks for stopping by, and hope you have a great day!

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Louise.

Hugs Riet.x

Poppy said...

gorgeous card,love pansy's.
poppy

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day! Debx

nessy said...

oh so pretty ~gorgeous stamp ~perfect paper you have used with it
vanessa xx

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Louise! I'm so glad I visited your blog today, I've got these papers and couldn't for the life of me think of what to do with them, now I know as your card looks amazing!
Love Becky xx

karen said...

a flower card!!!!!! it is very pretty, love the colours x karen x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Louise, such fantastic papers and a stunning image :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Louise this is a brilliant card, love the image and the gorgeous papers
Hugs jacqui x

Maria Matter said...

This is beautiful Louise! I love the image, such a pretty purple! Fabulous card!
blessings, Maria

Alison said...

This is so pretty- the image is perfect and beautifully coloured. Love your choice of papers and embellishments.