Thursday 9 April 2009

THE SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE NO. 26


Well, almost the weekend, can't wait..... just got to get through today! I have a few posts today, so I will start off with a card for The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge No. 26 - "Stripes". I have chosen a Stampingbella stamp called Podabella, and she has been coloured with my WC brushes, and for added texture, used some Liquid Applique to give her shirt a bit of "Fluff". The image has been cut with some new nesties I received, and layered on maroon card. The backing paper is from Basic Grey, and is called Bittersweet. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment from Whiff of Joy, some strips of ribbon, three paper flowers with gem brads, and a few pink gems.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabby card louise, great colours and papers. hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Lou and I love the fluff and the ribbons :) thanks for joining us at SCSC this wek :) Donna x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Lovin this card and those awesome nesties! BR-T

Steph said...

Love it (of course!!) Oh dear- more nesties!!! I really love the shape of that one- is it a label one?