Sunday 19 April 2009

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR CHALLENGE NO. 47


Good morning everyone, hope you are all well. The sun is shining and hopefully it is going to be a lovely day. I have two posts today, and my first one is for A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge No. 47 - "To Die For" - create a card or project using Die Cuts or Punches. Well my whole card consists of Die Cuts, and Punched elements. I started off with a Die Cut image from Lili of the Valley called "Moggie", and he has been layered on pink, green and blue card cut with a Labels Nesty. The backing paper is from a Basic Grey paper pad called Two Scoops. In each corner I have used a "Photo" corner punch, and punched four corners from pink card, and my flowers have been made using two different sized flowers punches. The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, some gems, and pearls brads on the centres of my punched flowers - all from my craft stash.

4 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Louise.

hugs Riet.x

karen said...

lovely colour scheme, love the photo punch corners...... x karen x

Donna said...

This is a great Louise and I love the littel cluster of flowers, very pretty indeed :) Donna x

Diamond Doll said...

Fab card Louise, i love your colours and the flowers.
Trish (-: