Friday 17 April 2009

CUTIE SUNDAY CHALLENGE NO. 37




Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I have a few quick posts today, and will start off with a card for Cutie Sunday Challenge No. 37 - a Sketch. I have used a stamp from the Stamptivity Collection of "Love to Shop Girls", and she has been coloured with Watercolour pencils. For a little added interest, I have added a few tiny gems to her shirt, as buttons. The image has been cut to size, and layered on pink and green card, and some square gem brads added to the corners. The backing paper has been printed from a Making Handmade Cards download called "Florals". The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, and a strip of ribbon, and some paper flowers with gem brads, from my craft stash.

5 comments:

karen said...

she looks like someone not to be messed with!!!!!! you have coloured her in really lovely x karen x

karen said...

just incase you didn't get my last message there is a pressie over on my blog for you x karen x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking part to this week's challenge.
Beautiful card! Lady is indeed very "don't mess with me" :D

Donna said...

Great image on this card Lou and so brilliantly coloured :) Donna x

*Arwen* said...

It's great Louise - I love your work :)
Thanks for taking part this week.

xoxo Arwen