Sunday 26 April 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE NO. 27




Hi everyone, looks like it is going to be a lovely sunny day! My first card for today is for Whiff of Joy Challenge No. 27 - a Sketch from Heather. I have used one of Whiff of Joy's new stamps called Rogue Charlotte, and she has been coloured with Sukura Gel Pens. The image has been cut to size and layered on red and green card. The backing papers are from a Basic Grey paper pad called Porcelain. The card has been finished off with two paper flowers, with buttons in their centres, and two strips of ribbon, with gem brads from my craft stash.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Louise, hope you're having a great weekend. The weather is gorgeous here, hope it is where you are too :o)

I love this card & the colours are my favourites.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Elizabeth said...

I am just blown away that this image is colored in with a gel pen, I love it! I would love to learn your coloring technique. The card is so amazing great details and the colors are so pretty. Great Job! Hugs XXXX Beth

Donna said...

Gorgeous little card Louise and such a sweet image :) Donna x

BA said...

hi Louise
what a wonderful card
xoxoxo BA

Bev said...

Fabulous card! Such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us this week x

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

hi louise,

your card is very lovely, i like the colours and the image!

hugs
alexandra