Sunday 7 December 2008

WHIFF OF JOY SANTA CHARLIE




Hello my fellow bloggers, apologies for not being a very good blogging buddy this last week, but it has been a rather busy one for me. I have been catching a glance here and there at all your lovely creations, but have not had a chance to leave any comments. Well, hopefully I can make it up to all of you this week. I shall start my week off with a card for Whiff of Joy Challenge No. 11 - "Sketch by Heather". This is another lovely Sketch from Heather, and for this Challenge, I have chosen Whiff of Joy stamp called "Santa Charlie". As always I have used my Art-Kure WC Brushes, and a little touch of glitter to add a bit of texture. I have cut the image out with a round nesty, and layered it on some red cardstock. The backing papers used are from Hot of the Press "Christmas Time" Collection. And to finish the Sketch off some Red gems, and some red and green paper flowers. Hope you have enjoyed your visit, and thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

karen said...

hurrah louise is back..... love the card very traditional colours.. love karen x

Bev said...

LOVE it!! What a fabulous card Louise - gorgeous colours and paers - just stunning!

hugs Bev x

Michele Roos said...

Fab card Louise. Love the tartan papers and the woj image. Michele x

Becky said...

Great to see you back with a stunning card Lou!!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Great card Louise and fab papers :) Donna x

aardvarkpest said...

Just love this card. Image and colours are great. Tartans papers are wonderful