Thursday 11 December 2008

ALOTA WALKING IN THE RAIN WITH UMBRELLA




A late night posting from me tonight, and this card has been made for Sketch Saturday - Sketch No. 28. And once again I have chosen to rotate the Sketch. I have stamped this cute image from Alota, called "Walking in the Rain with Umbrella". I have used a few basic colours to colour the image, and have then cut it out with an Oval nesty. The backing papers have been printed from Summer Driggs download called "Beautimous". The Sketch has been completed with a stamped sentiment, some pale blue ribbon and papers flowers from my craft stash. Hope you have enjoyed your visit, and hope to see you again very soon.

3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Louise what another gorgeous card hun. I am sorry i have missed some of your other lovely cards too. I will hopefully be back on top of my blogging in a day or so. Hope you are okay, hugs Linda x

Mariska said...

Very pretty Louise! Love the soft colours, the cute image, the flowers and the gorgeous letters of the sentiment. Very cute! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Donna said...

This is so pretty Lou and what a cute image :) Donna x