Tuesday 16 December 2008

LILI OF THE VALLEY GLAM JASMINE


My next card tonight is for Lili of the Valley Challenge No. 12 - "New Year"! I have used Lili of the Valley's stamp called Jasmine - Glam. I have coloured her with the Art-Kure WC Brushes, I have glittered Jasmine's Tiara, and necklace, and have stuck some tiny gems at the bottom of her dress. The image has been cut with a round nesty, and layered on black and pink cardstock. The backing papers have been printed from Pink Petticoats Paper Collection CD called "His 'n Hers". My sentiment has been created on my PC, and also layered on pink and black card. I also have quite a few rather large paper flowers that I do not often use, so I decided I would use one as the base for my "sentiment flower". The card has been finished off the a piece of black ribbon (actually cut from the shoulders of one of my jumpers - I hate those little ribbon loops, so I always cut the off and keep them, you never know when they may come in handy!), some paper flowers, and also some silver and pink gems. Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and hope you enjoyed your visit.

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Louise, this is a lovely Lili of the Valley card hun. Hope you get to play with your new pollycraft stamps soon. I am going over to check out that new challenge blog, it all sounds very exciting. I am looking forward to some quality time to craft in the new year. Big hugs to you Linda x