Tuesday 16 December 2008

WHIFF OF JOY MELINDA CHRISTMAS ANGEL


Good evening all, hope you are having a great evening. Just a couple of posts from me today. My first card is for Whiff of Joy Challenge No. 12 - "Make a Christmas card with Contempory colours - No Red or Green". I chose Whiff of Joy's stamp called Melinda Christmas Angel, and believe it or not, but the colours I have used are "Pinks", but the photo does not seem to show that very well. I did however have to use a "Tiny" bit of green and red, on the Holly and the leaves, I am sure I can get away with it! The backing papers are from HOTP Collection called "Metallic Silver", and finally some flowers to finish the card off. Hope you have enjoyed you visit, and do come back, and visit again soon. Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

Mina said...

Beautiful card...I so love pink xxx

Bev said...

It's fabulous! Sorry I'm so late in getting round to visiting.

hugs Bev x