Monday 8 December 2008

LILI OF THE VALLEY MIKI JUGGLING




This card has been made for Lili of the Valley Challenge No. 11 - "Sketch by Donalda". This was a great Sketch, and I really enjoyed making this card. I chose Lili of the Valley stamp called "Miki Juggling". This was really very simple, because I only used a few colours, and highlighted the fur on the clothing, and the snowballs with some glitter. All the backing papers used, were printed from Tinker & Co download, called "Snowball". My "wavy" edge at the bottom of the card was cut with a decorative blade on my paper trimmer. The card was finished off with a big blue paper flower, with several layers of blue, and topped with a pale blue spotty brad, and a strip of blue ribbon separates my two base colours on my background. The sentiment is also a Lili of the Valley stamp, which has been layered on pale blue cardstock. Thanks for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed your visit. Happy Crafting X

4 comments:

Becky said...

Such a gorgeous card Lou, love what you've done with the sketch!
Love Becky xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a great card Louise, lovely work hu. Hugs linda x

Donna said...

This is such a cute card Louise :) Donna x

Gillian said...

Another cute card and I just love these colours, perfect for the image.

Gill x