Friday 19 December 2008

POLLYCRAFT PHOEBE OH CHRISTMAS TREE




My next card for today is for Sketch Saturday - Sketch No. 29. This is a lovely Sketch from Mariska, and it was a real joy to do. I have chosen a Pollycraft stamp called Phoebe "Oh Christmas Tree", which has been coloured with my WC Brushes. The image was cut down, and layered on Silver, and Pink cardstock. The plaid backing paper is from Kameo Cards, and the gorgeous Christmas trees are from My Minds Eye Collection called "Be Merry Trim the Tree". The Sketch has been finished off with a strip of Pink card which has been run through my paper trimmer with a Scalloped edge, and then three pink ribbons from my craft stash. Hope you have enjoyed your visit, and Happy Crafting X

5 comments:

Maria Matter said...

This is so adorable! Love that look on Phoebe's face!
Have a lovely day!
Blessings, Maria

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Beautifull done :)Love the Phoebe stamp! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)

Happy Hollidays
Ria

Claire said...

Great card I love the image you have used.

Claire

Donna said...

Very cute card Louise, so pretty :) Donna x

Lorraine A said...

I have never seen this stamp before , it is just sooo cute , lovely card , love the colours you used and the papers , just lovely