Tuesday 30 December 2008

WHIFF OF JOY CHARLIE AND SNOWBALLS


Hello ladies, I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas! I could not resist catching up on a few Challenges, so my first one tonight is for Kaboodle Doodle Challenge No. 16 - "For the Boys".

I know it is a bit late for Christmas, at least I will have ahead start on next years Christmas cards.... This is a Whiff of Joy stamp called Charlie with Snowballs, and he has been coloured with my Art-Kure WC brushes, and a little glitter added to the snowballs. I have folded the card in a tri-fold, and have used papers printed from Kaboodle download called "All Stars". The card has been finished off with a couple of punched snowflakes, and pale blue gems in their centres.

Definately one "For the Boys"! Thanks for stopping by, and hope you have enjoyed your visit.

5 comments:

maxine said...

Fantastic card, Happy New Year.

ribenaruby said...

Brilliant creation Louise, love this look, I'll have to try this shape of card next year. Happy New Year to you!

Donna said...

This is such a lovely card Louise :) Donna x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is such a fab card. perfect boy card. Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge and Happy New Year. Kim

Jo Nevill said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting, just gettting around the blogs now ! Happy New Year and thank you for joining our challenge. I love your card and these Kaboodle papers are great for boy's cards aren't they ?

Jo x