Wednesday 10 December 2008

PENNY BLACK I LOVE SNOW


This card has been made for Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 26 "Sketch by Beth". This was a great Sketch, and I had fun rotating it. I have used Penny Blacks stamp called "I love Snow!", which has been coloured with my Art-Kure WC Brushes, and a little glitter added to the snowballs for added interest. The main backing paper has been printed from a Shabby Princess download called Holiday Sampler - Christmas. The small strip of Red snowflake paper was printed from a Funky Hand Paper Collection CD. The sentiment has been stamped from a Cuddly Buddly stamp, and the card finished off with this lovely red spotty ribbon. Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and Happy Crafting X

9 comments:

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely colours. Love the iamge and the touch of glitter.

karen said...

lovely card,have you made all your christmas cards yet i have about 5 to do then i am done. xx karen

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch and I love it....bright and happy...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Og Louise I am in love with this fabby card, just adore it, I have that image but havn't even had it out of my PB Box, must use it next year, fabulous colours hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Pauline C said...

This is a great fun Christmas card Louise and brilliant for the sketch - fab image that goes brilliantlly with your papers. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Gillian said...

Lovely card Louise and what a cute image which is coloured in great, as always.

Gill x

Becky said...

Oh wow! It's gorgeous Lou and I love how you've rotated the sketch. The colours are so pretty and the image is adorable! Love it!!
Love Becky xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lou
I love your card that image is great! Those pink papers are just lovely.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Beth said...

This is so fab! I love her funky outfit! Gorgeous papers too! Thanks for joining in with my sketch! xx