Saturday 13 December 2008

SUGAR NELLIE SNOWFLAKE




A couple of quick posts from me this evening. The first one is for Cutie Sunday Challenge - Sketch No. 22. I have used this NEW adorable Sugar Nellie stamp called "Snowflake". She is so beautiful, and I thoroughly enjoyed colouring her in with my Art-Kure WC Brushes. She has then been cut to size, and layered on some silver and lilac cardstock. My backing paper is a gorgeous print from a HOTP Cardmakers Creative Pack called "Christmas". The sentiment is a stamp from Whiff of joy, and the ribbon is from my craft stash. Although the Snowflakes are not part of the Sketch, I added them for a little added interest. Thanks for stopping by, and have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a wonderful card. It's great.
Thank's for playing Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Nadine

doris said...

Wunderschön!!

Liebe Grüße
Doris

*Arwen* said...

Wonderful! It's so cute :)
Thanks for taking part
xoxo Arwen